Friday, August 19, 2011

Refashion for a friend!

To begin, I apologize for the bad pictures of my shirt.  I've become quite the refashion blog junkie lately!  I found this adorable refashion here.
I was chatting with a friend and told her I would going to refashion a shirt for her, and as I was, I thought I'd try to mimic the great detail from the above one!  This is what I started with (again, picture is horrible, from my phone, lol, in my bathroom)...I had already pinned it, but you can see how big and blah it is.

I took it WAY in (tried to make it a little tight for me since my friend is a smaller).

Before:
 

After:

 
 
I am very new to sewing,a nd horrible at sewing necklines, if anyone has some pointers, tutorials, anything, it'd be much appreciated!  Considering how I've only refashioned one other thing...I think it came out really well!  I can't wait to see a picture of my friend in it!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely ! I'm quite impressed as I never succeed in my refashioning ! The flower look so nice !

    ReplyDelete